Bransford Golf Club is now open to members and guests with some temporary new measures in place. Please see statement below regarding the opening.
Following Boris Johnson’s briefing on Sunday 10th May and Government advice, I am pleased to inform you that Bransford Golf Club is now re-opening (since 9am Wednesday 13th May). The Course however is currently only open to members of the club until further reductions in lockdown measures allow us to get more people out on the course safely.
As I am sure you are aware, advice stipulates that although we may exercise and participate in sport once again, we may do so only with members of our own household or one other person with social distancing in place.
I can also confirm that the Pro Shop will be open with reduced hours operating 9am until 5pm daily; no more than one person will be permitted within the shop at a time. Unfortunately, all changing facilities will remain closed until further notice along with the Clubhouse.
As mentioned in my previous statement the course will open with the cup’s upside down. It is important that members do not gather on the course and refrain from touching flags or any other equipment out on the course. I would also ask that all members try their utmost to respect social distancing guidelines and work with our team while we adapt to this way of working and playing.
Adam Richards, General Manager
Bransford Golf Club Temporary Measures
Please find below the current measures put into place to help keep both players and staff safe when you visit Bransford Golf Club. These measures will be updated frequently in line with recommendations by both the Government and Golf organisations.
Please ensure when attending site you are consistent with social distancing measures throughout your visit.
- Please book a Tee time in advance with the Pro shop 9-5 by calling 01886 833621, Tee times are separated by 10-minute intervals
- Booking will be taken up to a maximum of two weeks in advance
- Be aware that Tee times can only be reserved for a maximum 2 ball (and 4 ball from Monday 1 June)
- Be aware that changing facilities within the club house will be closed
- Be aware we will not be taking cash during this period, Card or account transactions only
- Please park in alternate spaces leaving one space between each car, this will allow the changing of footwear etc. while respecting social distancing
- Please remain within your car until 15 minutes before your booked Tee Time
- The Pro Shop desk will be located in the Pro shop doorway, please do not enter the Club House until the entrance Corridor is vacant of other people. Only one person may enter the Clubhouse at any time.
- Please do not enter the Tee area until it Is clear of other people or 2-3 minutes before your Tee time. Only two people should be on the Tee at any one time with an appropriate 2-meter distance between them
- Flag sticks will remain in holes, please do not touch them
- Holes will either have upturned cups or spacers in them to ensure ball retrieval can be carried out safely
- All Rakes have been removed
- All Ball washers are out of use
- Do not touch any stray balls
- Please use your own equipment and not share with people outside of your household
- Please leave the course immediately once you have completed your round
The driving range is also now open.
Additional Guest Measures
Bransford Golf Club is open to non-members and the following rules will apply:
- Two-balls only (and 4 ball from Monday 1 June)
- One week in advance booking
- Tee times available from 10am every day
- 10-minute buffers between every tee time
- Card payments only
- Please follow all social distancing guidelines
The driving range is also now open.
For more information or to book your tee time please call 01886 833621 or email [email protected]. If you’re not a member and would like to join, Bransford Golf Club membership is available from just £350 per year.
We thank you in advance for doing your part in keeping both our team and member’s safe.