Following the further lifting of restrictions from the government taking effect from today (Monday 19 July), there are some important changes at Bransford Golf Club.
The government have stressed the importance of acting carefully and remaining cautious, so everyone visiting Bransford Golf Club is expected to be responsible and courteous towards fellow members, visitors and staff.
The changes from Monday 19 July are as follows:
On the course:
- Return of all bunker rakes back in bunkers
- Return of ball washers
- Removal of the small tubes in the hole cups.
- Sanitising stations are available around the Clubhouse so can be used after nine holes and we recommend golfers bringing and using their own sanitiser for use on the actual course
This means that bunkers can now be raked by the golfer, flag poles can be held or removed as per the rules of golf and ball washers can be used. Also, any temporary rules put into place during lockdown will be removed, the most notable one being there is NO placing of the ball in a bunker as the rakes are back.
In the Clubhouse:
- Staff will continue to wear face coverings and we are recommending members and guests do so too
- Hand sanitiser stations will continue to be located around the Clubhouse and recommended to be used regularly
- Food and drink can now be ordered at the bar. Table service will also continue to be available
- The previous out-of-bounds middle staircase is now available to be used again
The Clubhouse will also be serving a food from a new menu that includes all-day breakfasts, a range of sandwiches as well as a delicious range of Clubhouse classic main course including the Clubhouse Burger, Ham, Egg & Chips, and a Ploughman’s. You can view the new Clubhouse menu here.
The team at Bransford Golf Club thank everyone for their continued support during this difficult period but reiterate that safety is still a priority to ensure that members, guests and staff feel comfortable and safe while enjoying their golf.