School Prom Venue in Worcester
Celebrate your Prom Night or Leaver’s Ball in style at the Bank House Hotel in Worcester and you’re guaranteed an unforgettable evening.
Our sweeping entrance is ideal for car parades and makes the perfect backdrop for a Hollywood-style red carpet entrance and those all-important photos with your friends. In our Elgar Suite, you’ll find the perfect place to host your Prom night. With its own bar and garden, this spacious suite can accommodate up to 380 guests for a dinner along with a stage and dance floor.
All our Prom packages include a disco and feature flexible dining options to make organising your Prom a breeze
All Prom Packages include:
Elgar Suite exclusive room hire Mocktail on arrival
Red carpet entrance
Disco with DJ and dance floor
Event Manager assigned on the night Door security*
*Included for 100 guests. For 100+, an extra door man charge will be added to the final bill. Security charge is including VAT.
£21.95 per person
£25.00 per person
Mocktail on arrive
£29.00 per person
Mocktail on arrival
£32.95 per person
Mocktail on arrival
Cream of Tomato Soup
Oven Roasted Breast of Chicken
Thyme Infused Gravy
– OR –
Mediterranean Vegetable Strudel
Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
– WITH –
Roast Potatoes and
Chocolate Brownie &
(or vegetarian alternative)
Floured Baps Stuffing and Apple sauce Mixed Salad Coleslaw
Fries or Wedges and Dips
Vegetable Spring Rolls
Curly Fries or Potato Wedges and Dips
Add some Sparkle to your Prom…
CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN – £275 FOR 100 GUESTS
Includes milk chocolate fountain and a selection of dipping items
VINTAGE SWEET CART – £165 FOR 100 GUESTS (CART HIRE ONLY £50)
Includes glass jars, tongs & scoops, paper bags and 10 different retro sweets
We also have a list of preferred suppliers, including photographers and photobooths, inflatables, florists and venue dressers. Please speak with your event coordinator for more information.
To find out more about booking your event at the Bank House Hotel, fill out the form below or call 01886 833551
Prom Booking Terms & Conditions:
- To confirm the booking we kindly request a non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of £500.00 as well as signed agreement by the lead organiser of the terms and conditions. The signature must be that of a person over the age of 18, who will be present on the night of the event.
- A £250.00 damage deposit will be taken prior to the event and will be refunded after the event if no damage occurs. This is requested with the above deposit.
- Final numbers, pre-orders, dietaries and allergies per guest, and remaining balance is due one month prior to the event delivery. Once full payment is made, we do not refund if numbers reduce.
- There must be a minimum of 1 adult/teacher for every 20 students in attendance at the event, and they must remain in attendance for the duration of the event until all students have left the property.
- We will provide door security for the events and it is included in the charges above based on 100 guests. Should your numbers be over 100 guests, the expenses of the extra door security will be listed on the costs of the breakdown.
- Food must be provided for all guests attending the event.
- There will be strictly no alcohol served from the bar in the rooms. Only teachers/staff with a lanyard will be served
alcoholic beverages. Otherwise the bar will be open for soft drinks only.
- No alcohol is permitted to be brought on site and anyone found to be doing so will have their alcohol confiscated,
disposed of, and may be asked to leave the premises.
- The Hotel reserves the right to refuse service to guests believed to be, intoxicated, or not behaving appropriately.
- The event closes strictly at the designated time and all guests/students must have pre-arranged their transport home.
- It is strictly forbidden for students to book accommodation in the hotel. Anyone found to have done so will be asked
to leave immediately and no refunds will be given.
- The hotel reserves the right for the hotel staff and security team to search all guests and belongings.
- The hotel reserves the right to close down the event early if we feel it is deemed to be detrimental to any health and
safety policies and/or if any damage takes place or if there is any unacceptable behaviour.
- Firework displays are permitted guaranteed that a minimum of 3 months’ notice is provided. Less than this notice, we regret to inform we do not accept. A copy of the firework company’s public liability insurance is requested to confirm
- It is the responsibility of the client to decorate the room if they have outsourced external goods.