Summer Staycation – Kids Stay Free!
Which Type of ‘Staycation-er’ are you?
From £50.00 per person per night & kids stay free…
Dates Available | 1st June to 23rd September 2018
We believe there are three types of ‘staycationer’; the Explorer, the Thrill seeker and the Pampered.
Keen to Explore?
Are you a Thrill Seeker?
If you’re a ‘Thrill seeker’, you can expect to thrill your sweet tooth at Cadbury World, or send your levels of adrenaline pumping by sampling some of the rides at West Midlands Adventure Theme Park. We’ve heard the Black Fly and White Water Rafting are perfect for those adrenaline junkies out there. If you like a thrill but with glass of Champagne in your hand, why not cheer on the horses at Worcester Race Course.
Or, perhaps you’re more into being Pampered?
In which case our Malvern View Spa can be your oyster for the duration of your stay and can be combined with a visit our restaurant to refuel and relax. Children are also allowed to use the spa swimming pool between the hours of 8am – 10am and 4pm – 6pm but must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
The best staycations however, are most certainly those who want to embrace a little bit of everything and here at Bank House, we’re lucky enough to be surrounded by everything required to make a staycation break in the UK great fun. While we might not be able to guarantee the sunshine, we certainly can guarantee things to see and do, therefore, we’re offering an exclusive Staycation Experience.
Our Staycation Experience can include:
- Accommodation (based on two adults sharing classic room or two adults and up to two children sharing family room)
- Children can stay FREE OF CHARGE
- Dinner (children menu also available and we can cater for specific dietary requirement when requested)
- 15% off Spa Treatments
- Full use of Spa and Leisure Facilities (children’s swim times are 8.00am to 10.00am and 4.00pm to 6.00pm)
- Complimentary room upgrade (*subject to availability)
- Free Parking
- Free Wifi
- Discounted advance tickets to West Midland Safari Park (please specify on booking how many tickets are required as well as the ages of each of your travel companions)
- A round of golf for only £17.50 per person.
This experience is only available if you book direct via telephone or email.
1 Night Staycation – Bed & Breakfast from £50 per person per night
1 Night Staycation – Dinner, Bed & Breakfast from £75 per person per night
Plus the price of any tickets for West Midlands Safari Park if required.
Terms and Conditions:
- Subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Our cancellation policy – in writing 72 hours prior to the date of arrival or full charges are incurred.
- Children are counted as 11 and under.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or direct booking incentives.
- Offer only available when you book direct.
- This offer does not include any additional products or services not stated in the offer.
- Maximum of two free child spaces per booking.