BAnk House Hotel Wedding Fayre Exhibitor Application
Sunday 2nd October 2022 (11am-2pm)
No electricity – £75
With electricity – £85
If you would like to exhibit, please fill in the form below. Stands are allocated on a first come, first served basis and are not confirmed until the form below is completed and full payment is received (Payment details will be provided once the form is completed).
So make sure you don’t miss out and book your place now.
Wedding Fayres at the Bank House Hotel have proved extremely popular with brides, grooms and exhibitors over the years and it gives you a chance to meet a range of couples – from those who have already booked their special day with us and looking for those added extras to those who have yet to decide on their date and venue.
There will also be significant promotion of the events with advertising on Youth Comm radio and via targeted social media adverts. It will also be promoted via all our marketing channels including website, social and email. Check out the full list of reasons to book your stand below.
Book your stand today and join us at our Worcestershire Wedding Fayre.
Please note that the following categories are fully booked:
Venue styling/chair covers, travel agencies, magicians
Why exhibit at the Bank House Wedding Fayre?
- Meet a large number of brides and grooms – many of whom have already booked and are looking for additional extras
- Access to data of all brides and grooms who register for the Fayre (subject to opt-in)
- Become associated with the Bank House Hotel as part of our preferred suppliers programme
- Complimentary breakfast and tea/coffee included
How will the Wedding Fayre be promoted?
- Advertising on Youth Comm radio
- Promotion across our social media platforms (over 6,000 on Facebook) with paid advertisement targeting newly engaged people locally
- Email campaigns to our database of 10,000 will sent prior to the event
- On the day competition to win a stay in our Bridal Suite
- Roadside banners and clear signage on the day
Terms and conditions
- Exhibition Stands are secured when booking form and payment is made and you have received a confirmation email from the Bank House Hotel.
- In the event that you pay your stand and we are full for your category – you will receive an immediate full refund.
- Payments are strictly non refundable or transferrable between shows.
- Stands are also not permitted to be sold or given for no charge to any other company or supplier.
- The Bank House Hotel reserves the right to cancel your space at any time. In the unlikely event of this – a full refund will be given.
- If the show is cancelled due to bad weather – an alternative date will be given and the booking transferred.
- By filling in the booking form above I understand that I have booked a space at The Bank House Hotel’s Wedding Fayre and am therefore liable to make payment for the show.
- Your stands must be ready 15 minutes before the doors open and we ask you to refrain from taking down your stands before the allocated closing time – unless one of Bank House Hotel team members agrees.
- Outside Exhibitors will not have access to chairs, tables or electricity.
- We cannot guarantee the amount of brides that show on the day however extensive advertising campaigns are put in place for the day to ensure success for all.
- I hereby agree to the above terms and conditions and understand that my exhibition is not secured until full payment is made and booking form is received and confirmed. I also understand that payments are non transferrable between shows and non refundable.
- Clicking the box in the booking form confirms the above.